Saturday, October 21, 2006

Detrivores Decomposers

my studies and I!

ie friends, hear them here!
well after it brings in one or the other the impression that I have come here only rumfeier where I am supposed to study here, I want it now time to make it clear ... O)

course I am studying here! and anyone who wants to know exactly - I hear three finance & economics notes, which are:
- China's foreign trade system
- China's finance system
- China's business administration system

also still:
- Chinese I (so ' n little Chinese can not hurt ...)
- china's culture and history

the problem is, that the weather forecast and a few party-pictures more interesting than uni-notes and photos from my profs, or the campus. but if you wanted it that way - if you please! here are some pictures ...

this is our hall of residence (ie, at least, the entrance sign) is a magnificent brick construction.
DUFE is the way Dongbei University of Finance & econumics ...



yeah, like the Chinese's big and beautiful! The main building ...



lessons!



learn in elementary school. cool!



'll be off at noon in the cafeteria. hmmm, what I take today?? well, almost everything costs five yuan, which is € 0.50. if it does not taste the next dish to order ...



so lecture!



"hey, can you even be quiet back there. I'll try to concentrate on the lecture!"



ah, I'll believe me I try to just re-focus ...



our sweet-chinese teacher!



chinese already said as the old ones? O) "mens sane in corpore sano! "So then, on the physical training. basketball, not really my sport, but has been fun ...



Going! that's it again. I hope I could give you a little insight Students in my life to teach here because

-! mike

0 comments:

Post a Comment