Friday, October 23, 2009

Sensor Circuit Design

lyrics is sometimes translated

Bloodhound Gang
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo


(.. so meaningless you go is hard!)

the thunder-stick in the ham wallet
the oyster ditch with the lap- rocket bludgeon
the Ritz-ax in the stomach lock
the pudding hatch oh la la bomb out of the Bums-swatter adapt

If I get up in the noose / If I'm honest with you / then
we just let the hidden references / you know what I want, finally won
My slick tour is so pathetic that
I do not even long for the hot wants to quibble porridge

Folk Dance
information
Caesar
kilo

Folk Dance
information
Caesar
kilo

The sub-rack in the smashed glove marinate
the Juhu-bottom with the guy-piston drill
the flap bone in the bitch -wrinkle, with high pressure cleaning
The Fidel Cave ohh la la with the pork steeple shoot

If I get up in the noose / If I'm honest with you / then
we just let the hidden allusions / you know, finally won what I want my
slick tour is so pathetic that
I do not even talk about long about the bush will

Folk Dance
information
Caesar
kilo

Folk Dance
information
Caesar
kilo

the You-Know-Who in the you-know-where stuck
the You-Know-Who in the You-Know-Where are the
You-Know-Who in the you-know-where-have put the
You-Know-Who in the you-know-already-out plug

0 comments:

Post a Comment