Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How To Know If A Scorpio Is Unsure About You

... ? Lesson 3 - 1: How To Plan Your Schedule?

Tadaa - wanted only proclaim that I have uploaded photos! Was on weekend Ueno, another district of Tokyo and have NEN uploaded some snapshots. Just click on the slideshow in my blog and you come to the photo albums . Who wants to look more like simply to report and I make the other pictures available:)

Why the super crazy title? Well, my Schedule arg is currently full and the plan has no air left for the post. This here is a lot going on what I need to get rid of my urge to communicate .
  • Have massive applications for 1 € Jobber found! Here are the authorities apparently incredibly innovative in terms of job creation schemes - I can not imagine that all will be paid in full.
  • was in NEM English recognized as a German pub, may have located the shirt or the jubilation over the 4 to 1. Amazingly I'm here again come out.
  • have to leave my room for 3 days only through the window.
  • So I was to taste the German Sausage Burger .
  • War aufem Tokyo - Tower .....
  • was the only time where I have not written off in the daily tests have accused the decrease of stocks .
  • ...
Then comes everything. Currently, this festival week, so a lot going on in the ICU . It is also colder. Tomorrow it will actually not even be 20 ° C. Will continue to upload photos and in small bites out my "Damn Shit is crazy Japan " work off-list.

great week! Adoption.

0 comments:

Post a Comment