Monday, August 30, 2010

Monica Roccaforte Movies In 2010

... in slightly more than 10 months or to stay with the old topic in 300 days.

I am what I am and I am in Tokyo - nearly. Just got out of my machine Emirates has increased and now sit on the express train to Tokyo and Shinagawa Station. But back to my last post.

The first 300 days of preparation for Japan are almost over and I prepared myself thoroughly for the departure. So grab bag and weigh it again and again with what may and what must remain for reasons of weight in Germany. (1kg overweight is even if you want to buy it in advance even with 50 € charged - assuming that I will be resumed in Germany (I am optimistic assumption) me costs of 1 kg of excess weight so measly € 100) end is the whole come to optimal 30 kg and 12 kg of hand luggage suitcase out. Meanwhile, back everything that I have gambled everything from what went Emirates - as times get hold of daddy's right ne ceiling. :)

Apart from

pack suitcases were really scanned all required documents and possibly even hundreds of gigabytes of German-American film material stored encrypted on disk. Of course, the last farewells were, and as a highlight to the end I found another sport in which I am virtually unbeatable - baseball. I refer to rule customer http://hickory-koeln-08.npage.de/ , but so much was said The game was very powerful on its head as the nimble, tactically and physically strong number 8 for Cologne 1 is accumulated. (In fact, Cologne is seen in this sport, unlike in football as one of the top 5 German teams to get and I certainly saw the possibility title with this team) even in hot games, I've screwed my market value considerably upwards, became the tournament out but both the weather and by destroying my stick, with which I had trained extensively on best performances hindered. Thanks to my excellent game understanding, but I have 4 words caught in four of the opponents I. :)

Until this tournament, I was still assuming that Germany is mourning about the past year that I'm gone, it just has rained, stormed, and everything was done by me to prevent the departure. The flash of the baseball tournament taught 100 m right of me struck me, however, a better - just away.

departure on 08.29.2010 at 15.25 in Dusseldorf - was expected to go it seriously and then say goodbye but that is really dependent. Start the pilot and distracted. A bomb entertainment program that is the flight from Dusseldorf to Dubai, Video on Demand containing something nice - however, there are a faded screen and the headphones were not half-ass - whatever. 6 hours later in Dubai out of the somewhat narrow machine, especially if one of the Dutchman from the next room Sallert constantly full. (Dutch - argh ...;))

Dubai is superb, or kawaii as I would say in my new language. (Free SMS reception and complimentary wireless Internet access.) Football results obtained and sent home the first greetings gene. After 3 hours it went on - this time with even better entertainment program. While I was happy to give me the first flight with Iron Man 2 and Book of Eli had it this time A-Team, Avatar - The Last Air Bender (scrap), Robin Hood and NEN still some nice new films, if you the rest the movies already knew (the offer even beats that of my dream ship AIDA). The 10 hour flight was completely OK, and even through the security checks were obtained by Fluke.

Well, soon I was standing in the entrance hall of the airport Narita, and was surrounded by small, seemingly at random, around Scuttling Japanese and Japanese women, and before I knew it I was passed to the ticket counter for the Narita Express.

Here I am sitting now on the dry, but with wireless reception but no net access. to get nothing without the data provider. Whatever, are worse things that miserable text, I can also load afterwards up ^ ^ I think the way the guard is afraid of me, which is already 4 times sneaked past me without asking for my ticket;)

I just roll through Tokyo, looks quite nice, the first Starbucks I've found, NEN dentist, lots of neon and urban halt. The first four conversations in Japanese, I have also survived, apparently sitting in the correct path (the first 3 talks were all about) and I have to I do not even rude way to understand the Candy Lady, where I would like nothing - bad mistake. (Here's a thanks to Monika Unkel and all the others I have not given up now ^ ^ and enabled me to have the correct path to ask). Sun

enough time beating dead. From now on I'm in Japan and now I can post interesting stories - we'll see, to conquer)

0 comments:

Post a Comment