Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Use Microwave Rice Steamer

... today: knuckle Shinagawa down ;)

Arrived at my hotel "Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside" evening at 21:00 local time clock. Thanks to my broken Japanese, the broken English of a receptionist and my mime skills, I'm in my room landed on the 17th floor. What can I say - か わい (Kawai). 12 square meters, 1.40 x 2.00 m bed, internet what more could you want.

From the lobby NEN awesome view of the container port of Tokyo, and from my window I can see the Konami Center, as well as software developers sit here by Panasonic, Kodak and Toshiba - as far as I could see that. Therefore tends to be a NERD area was really clear that I've never felt so immediately recovered. Salvaged as I manage my Japan-socket adapter was broken and I have finally regained power in my laptop etc.. (You will not believe but the German plug did not fit - whether there again probably something NEN Intern has designed?)

Today I was once directly in the "supermarket" / Kaufhof blend (but here populated with customers) and I bought what had to stay home.
The main impression I take with me:
  1. music, everywhere. From every corner of it is being slammed with music and advertising - quite hard I think.
  2. Japan is incredibly expensive.
  3. everything here is small:) From deodorant to moisture cream over the razor next to clothing and kitchen accessories at Coke cans and water bottles (in standard sizes).
  4. Japanese / see inside the shoulder with 1.5 meters in size, a 5-liter jerry cans a little awkward from.
After a really expensive shopping (but under 1kg = 100 € excess weight limit) I felt compelled an ATM or bank to search. Lonely Planet Japan and bars at the ready, I asked myself by Shinagawa (品 川). Eventually, I stood before the familiar word "Post Office" which I have skillfully translated into post (yeah, ch am an almost Japanese-native speakers) and the next 10,000 yen (円) pulled from the machine.
was then, at least in my lunch hour. So I went on the road after a befitting establishment. I was tempted but the thought the easy way to KFC or the big M to take, But thinking of the adventurer Peter I looked for something Japanese. So I have had a kind of snack ne searched the advertising images are not very slimy and unappetizing glibbrig. As I stood in the 4 x 4 meters with two slug slurping Japanese and the chef, but air-conditioned to 18 ° C which was at an ambient temperature of 25 ° C is also necessary. I think a certain amount of confusion to me quite often - at least the cook suddenly crawled out from behind his desk, walked to the front door, opened it and waved me over. I thought I would throw straightly but the friendly smile of colleagues fit the bill actually not the case. Ultimately, he told me that I was on the door NEM machines to choose and have to pay and he then executes the receipt I get. Well, unfortunately, the machine had only four illustrated courts - thus the selection was limited. Nevertheless, something like pasta with cabbage salad and fried something like dead fish or chicken - because I'm insecure.

I was just still in port and I was delighted at the skyline of Tokyo - not bad, bitter that the camera can be bought here has yet to. should not know what to think of it that be a walk but you may end goal and not be phased out on the highway - - Next to a baseball game and this pilgrimage on foot almost on the highway naja. Still alive. So, I'm going with a view over the harbor and the city sat in the lobby and read. Tomorrow it to ICU (International Christian University) in Mitaka (suburb of Tokyo).
far So, Germany NEN still beautiful afternoon. Adoption.



0 comments:

Post a Comment