Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sound Divice From Ibm Laptop

... without bureaucracy? Without Ideas on Peace?

Here I am again ... The latest Star Shopping in Dortmund from the land of the rising sun has the Schalke grad again ne ball into the net moved and I thought so: Dennis , I thought - now you can be your weird thoughts again run free.

I take you now back in the good old days, the times in which the interested student for online courses and exams filed. Back then everything was better:) was at the ICU at 07 September "Registration Day .
An overview:
  1. On-Campus Login to one of about 60 computers - from 9.00 bis 14.00 clock.
  2. Computer Aided Course selection in 4 steps. Creating a registration certificate and create a print job. Log
  3. On one of the terminals 8 print and print its registration sheet if he has found the way to the print server. - To 14.30 clock
  4. With the paper in his hand to his Advisor (any professor of ICU) dodder can approve and his schedule design .
  5. In the Registration Office run and his, by Advisor signed Registration sheet let scan. A
  6. a computer, the one most sympathetic to the seems disposed to share, and which, by several assistants from the list transmitted, confirm rates. - To 15.00 clock
really interesting is this procedure at the moment in which 5,000 students same road. The pure madness! The Advisor idea is probably due to the tuition fees but actually very nice. The Advisor is responsible for ensuring that a student neither too much nor too little throws at , he is informed of failures of the students and looked after them during his stay. I've tried it! :)

An average workload consists of 13 units per trimester. Now occupied a Japanese-Course 6 Units (of the work load corresponds to the but - as rumored, the student body - 10 Units ) and my other classes were at the time still 8 Units , but were not properly posted. I knew it, and that the clarified saying my Advisor but not. At least I had after 2 days, 4 e-mails directly from Him, the Educational Exchange Service and the Educational Affairs Group in the mailbox. Wonder what happened so if you tried here as a long-time student? Expect several heart attacks. Did my courses mitlerweile way to smooth 12 credits reduced (So actual burden about 16 Units - Normal courses must be on average 50 - read 80 pages a week and NEN few pages of typing).

On 08 September then started the courses. It is from now on every morning, three hours Japanese plus 3 other courses - my tradition as a student information system are the following a) International Relations and Global Order, b) Public Management and c) Ideas of Peace .
This Wednesday - the day of the first courses, there were two special features. The first, it was raining! The second, it started the Bakayama Initiation Ceremony week. For two things, there ne story on the eyes.
rain is to say that he also brings some moisture but is pleasantly warm. :) Unfortunately I had no umbrella before and was already in some state of shock 5 minutes walk. Or the residents know that when it rains it really is uncomfortable and it quickly comes from all water. What I did not expect North German soul, however, was our butler. He came running towards me, opened with a "おはようございます. これ は わたし の かさ です." Good morning, Here is my umbrella. I took him at least understood and lament for something he gave it to me then pressed in the hand. Something like happened to me not too:). He wanted him back but absolutely do not have - when I am next looked by day with him he insisted that I keep it. Very nice man. Sit half the day in our Tsuru (lounge of the Global House ) and watches TV with home champions.

The second feature was our Initiation Ceremony . This much anticipated: The point is that all newcomers to the superior ICU, with their respective residence halls, a performance and until the day of performance, corresponding of the theme, dressed walking around. I was traveling with 4 other people as a better version of NSYNC .
You see there. (Work btw still working pictures to get on my computer, delivery after all, sry ) had
History the great advantage that I had not superior to me for a week what am I supposed to attract the best. But Bakayama has its own entry with video and everything drum and turn deserves. After putting.

Incidentally, I have figured out how the air conditioning is working properly. So far I have been a translation error must be and because of the Dennis - Japanese language barrier was my Klim aanlage throughout on LOW . Continuous 16 degrees. The problem is now solved. :)

My courses are all really interesting. I just got in the first week Machiavelli, ethics, bureaucracy- developments, various forms of government, political philosophy and on Friday with peace deals in itself.
My opinion: The bureaucracy of this country needs fundamental overhaul - will be here attaches to expand my influence on Japan. Friday it was
then " Ideas of Piece" with my friend and Germany Prof. Chiba . Core issue first and foremost Japan before; during and after the Second World War (with frequent interjections of a still slightly pissed Frenchwoman in my direction:) -. do not see more envy because of Prof. me more like Will than) my subject choices here but need to check again since a student of (American) has a habit of unbelievable around to slime. I know not know if it is within the meaning of the event to think about it, they closed the window to fire - become subject to thrash out with the view of my ethics of this issue.
But how to conquer a country then if you do not even know as it is to bring peace? So I stick to it:)

The evening is under the last Skimi and clubbing. Gibts later.
adoption.


0 comments:

Post a Comment