Thursday, September 2, 2010

Latest Trailer Bus Groping

... master the metro system and reaching the ICU.

welcome.
My new address:
name (should be replaced)
Dormitory: Global House, Room 105c hit
International Christian University 3-10-2 Osawa
, Mitaka-shi Tokyo 181-0015

JAPAN
it could have been like in Kanji and Kana writing but to stay at times when the truth gets my laptop does not handle it. :)
Then I actually arrived.
Pleasant was the last evening at the hotel - I have brought forth is the literary Gedankentum Andreas Neukirchen "Instructions for Japan" led to heart. This stunning views of Tokyo (东京 ) / Shinagawa (品 川) enjoyed. In the morning I've operated regional planning and the newly acquired possessions in the hotel and everything I needed in a backpack not planned in the case. Flink checked out and went off the wild ride through Tokyo's subway network - Places in itself a journey. My plan to upgrade it looked four times, one wants to see what of his new city.
So, imagine the following situation: A self-contained, harmonious, rapidly circulating system, the millions of variables (people, cars, machines etc.) and having work from day in and day out smoothly. (In this moment I take the free-death occurring before but like to Tokyo's subways in) In this well-functioning in a perfect equation describable system is now a toss nearly 1.90 m wide variable from the land of the black forest gateau and give her (the variable), two Cases of hand. Even the loan could recognize mathematical "Ahhhh care because something is not right." About as I stood in the U-Bahn station Shikanawa Seaside Station. I knew what I wanted and I also like the man in the ticket booth mediated - I would like at this point here on the map! Well, actually I got where I would have taught me and how I think. I was in my plans quite confirmed but instead of a ticket, I was sent to the ubiquitous vending machines. More question marks, since everything in Japanese and there was nothing exceptional bschriftet english. The system described is very robust and so took my Japanese and I said to the Machines that I have to press and was even paid to the brink (420 円), fairly exactly 4 € for half the route. Still, I was quickly shown the track and off we went to the subway.
In Shibuya ( 渋 谷 区) , Tokyo's Party-mile (I was told) once again change. Thanks to the guides in the ICU is no problem, because this took more or less back from Shibuya and I was quickly Musashisakai ( 武 蔵 境), from here a bus and I passed the entrance of my new university. Awesome.

With bag and pack it went to the Global House. I barely had erklummen the 3 steps I suggested a "Welcome", "Hashimemashite" "Konichiwa" - Mix contrary. About 20 students welcomed me - either from a higher semester or even from just arrived. I got my room key and summarily NEN biscuit:) (Geil, wa) in the hand down and was taken to the room?. Nice 10 sqm. were looking directly into NEN forest / park Two roommates already there - Ewan (dorm president - contacts directly to the very top, there are already) and Hiseki - turn Japanese in the second year.
The cases were within 10 minutes of targeted and best Tetris distributed manner in the cupboards and then went into the lounge. I was part of the Begrüßungskomittees. Until lunch So our job was. All together we sat on the tatami mats or sofa, table tennis and have played the first day spent in our new family.

Actually I wanted to write about the evening and only briefly mention anything on the market - plans are to be discarded since to return. So I write the dates of times "... a drunken land is much easier to govern. True story." more (even the title was already)


0 comments:

Post a Comment