Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Where Is Kmbd Bs Chennai?

... ? Language Test and go for a club.

We wrote the third Friday of September. The "Japanese Language Placement Test to stand for three hours Gramatté, vocabulary, listening, writing and comprehension. Since I deal with my Japanese was pretty good so far and in my brain quite a bit again opened it, what I once learned, I was hoping not to be taken too much by the lack NEN and to get some points. Wasted, squandered said the cock.
The stories of other students had already been a warning. The test was not really "straight forward" to be classified. The main problem I have the kanji (about 25,000 characters, beyond the 3 other alphabets used in Japanese) identified. ;) The test littered with them, so I quite my existing knowledge could not get good at. In fact it is so, if you do not know the sign is missing the debate, but it lacked many words can be understood in a conversation and can use.
However, I have the feeling that this is also quite intended. :) The results are there already and where I Gramattikalisch some already know in Level 4 of 6 price levels, content in terms of vocabulary do I start first characters of levels 1 and learn. That is, for my first trimester of 140 minutes per day course and 1-2 hours in the Homework section. What exactly am I level to be seen. After the first week of classes there is a decision.

afternoon was the club at Orientation. In Japan, the participation of clubs is fairly common. Where in Germany is waiting for the normal village club we visited this club, to - come to almost every thing in the world according to - well. There really is a lot in the areas of sports, culture, technology, social skills, adventure and a special treat, one finds the light club at the ICU. (Here the link to the currently existing clubs) Normal not expect too well to the Samba;:; minor-bidi "Times New Roman" mso-bidi-theme-font Club at a Japanese university. 'm About to join! Did the demonstration that is objectively analyzed - Sequence and timing are for a southerner like me anyway no problem and I could support, the good dancers. After an extensive search YouTube, I see the girls at least fairly far forward in almost all rankings - on the dance aspects, will I be the next eight times.
The club life is taken seriously - sometimes too seriously. Thus, the American Football Club every other day for 3 hours to the Football / Soccer blocked / handball court and there's gymnastics extensively. On the other days, iron rods and pressed it brings some 1.60 meters wide Defense but a surprisingly menacing mass.
are German and the ICU (especially sports) and so far I get with the generally very popular in Japan (which in the next few days more - so much away from the Japanese also have their reason not to like Italy). So thoroughly, there is interest and I installed another German as "The German Wall" in pretty much every sport as a battle-stressed terrifying weapon in the defense. I think they directly recognize the talent that lies dormant in us, we gefüht weigh 2-3 times as much as the opponent plays, but probably also with pure, and the fact that we are on average 1-2 heads taller than all the opponents and teammates .
Currently it means to me at 7 soccer training and 3 times a week Lacrosse (currently this is the plan).

clubs have yet another stimulus to get in a truly Japanese environment. Where is the Global House sees as an international community in the very much English is spoken, is the official language in the Japanese Club. It is on the way to the Japanese and thus the offside Touriepfade - that's the plan.

evening was being considered beer pong and in a circle of 5-8 people should be incorporated into a. A few beers and the odd case happoshu (発 泡酒) should form the basis and "Good German Jägermeister" bring the right flavor. In a standard bicycle basket less than two boxes fit happoshu.
It happened now as follows: After we had prepared a field of play and the alcoholic cold drink cold was expertly placed on a birthday. We are Ninjas! 40 people have almost silently, like shadows, pushed along walls are made one with the contours of the night and were partying in the bawling Saturday. You should now start the Bierpong Marathon. It escalated a bit. I was already engaged in the first round, so I can only guess what went on in the minds of other people but I guess it was at something like this: "Awesome - Do You Hear the Music"

"Yeah - what an amazing beat."
"Nordic what does it mean."
"Lets tell it everybody and then we have a look." This is how it
well have been. Global House party! Beer Pong and more beer was steadily approaching carted. The specialties of all countries were presented and the purposes of the Student Pledge as consistently as "important cultural good" incorporated. In fact, I'm also not sure about the sequence of events that led to the shutdown of the good German music but the mood was already well-fueled so that the party has moved to six clock. I can enthusiastically declare it, that I could finish undefeated beer pong tournament. Together with George Ohio We had no enemy can withstand.

direct me in the first days following was added along the way: "In Japan, espacially at the ICU, you need two things to survive. A bike and a cell phone" Nen bike I already had and with the confirmation that I am registered in Mitaka, I could define me now NEN phone. Once again it was in fashion a school trip to Mitaka. Through the forest past the "DANGER: Hornets - keep away" sign - in the city. In fact, we live
very idyllic and are surrounded by greenery. We are surrounded by forest and around Tokyo is raging.
My experience in purchasing a mobile phone can be reduced to a few key points. Generally you have to say Japan is in terms of Mobile plans much further back.
  1. High rental charges
  2. high SMS costs
  3. Immense minute prices
  4. It actually does not use SMS, but mobile e-mail to communicate. By the animated vomit, and settled on package basis. An e-mail costs about 1 cent, but if you send pictures, etc., or surfing the Internet is fast some € going on.
  5. A contract of the visa duration does not exceed the costs associated with some special (we had the phones, which are usually paid off over the lease term to pay directly)
  6. technical bells and whistles is widespread. Many even cheap phones come with GPS so, However, infrared is used for data exchange. Bluetooth one often seeks in vain. About IR Contact replacement - thus, the "I get your number" directly the impact that exchanges e-mail address and often address, employer, and details such as hobbies. Saves course may appear later conversation - which as already mentioned before on the phone is too expensive:)
  7. takes place to 5 contracts completed five hours
With NEN few discounts we've still nen very good deal knocked out! The evening was easy going. A dormitory member NEN nice Hollywood movie on your hard disk and there was a Blue-Ray Eve (who had assumed a DVD evening should be I recall that in a high-tech country am;)). The first hookah I have discovered in Japan and the evening ended for me at 4 clock.

three hours of sleep until the first football training in the new team. The Sakai-Boyz with the game is played for the Okkada Cup and in the ISL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment